The kidney is an important anatomical structure that performs many tasks that help to sustain life. This fist-sized organ is located in the lower abdominal cavity just in front of the bottom set of ribs and is well-known for its role in filtering water and waste from the bloodstream. The critical nature of filtration is demonstrated by the fact that most people have two kidneys that are capable of enlarging to compensate for a decrease in functionality of either kidney. What many people fail to realize is that the kidneys also perform many other important tasks including blood pressure regulation and hormone secretion. “How Long Can You Live With End Stage Renal Failure”, “Kidney treatment in Ayurveda”
What is ESRD?
End-stage kidney disease refers to the condition that exists when the kidneys are not able to function at a sufficient level to maintain the body. It is most common in instances of chronic kidney disease and often occurs around or below the ten-percent functioning level in most cases. Prolonged condition of diabetes and high blood pressure in middle and old age people are the most common causes of kidney failure. This allows water and waste to accumulate in the body and causes uncomfortable symptoms that often require dialysis treatment. “Kidney treatment in Ayurveda”
Signs and symptoms of ESRD
The signs and symptoms associated with the diverse responsibilities of the kidneys have become more concerning in recent years because of the spike in new end-stage renal disease cases secondary to diabetes and high blood pressure. “Kidney treatment in ayurveda” The common clues of kidney damage are weakness, fatigue, nausea, vomiting, pain in the abdomen, back and joint pain, dry and itchy skin, muscle cramps and twitches, dark and foamy urine, painful and burning sensation while urinating., unusual changes in urine production, an ammonia smell to the breath and a persistent metallic taste in the mouth. How Long Can You Live With End Stage Renal Failure? –Dr. Puneet Dhawan
There are certain important examination tests that detect end-stage renal disease. Some of the common tests that a patient should go for are:
- A physical exam which includes measuring the height, weight and blood pressure. It also looks for the signs of problems with the heart or blood vessels and conducts a neurological exam
- Blood tests help in measuring the amount of waste products such as creatinine and urea in the blood
- Urine tests help in checking the level of the protein albumin in the urine. A high albumin level may indicate kidney dysfunction in the patient
- Imaging tests such as ultrasound, MRI or a CT scan, to assess the kidneys’ structure and size and look for abnormalities “Kidney treatment in Ayurveda”.
- A kidney biopsy is a process of removing a sample of kidney tissue to examine under a microscope to learn what type of kidney disease you have and how much damage it can be done
Ayurvedic treatment for ESRD
Karma Ayurveda is a well authenticated wholesome wellness brand in Asia. It started working in 1937 and has successfully cured a number of kidney disease sufferers. They provide complete herbal and natural treatment which have no side effects, unlike allopathic methods. The clinic is successfully working Dr. Puneet Dhawan an eminent Ayurveda physician. He only believes in the natural methods of treating kidney problems and has treated almost all kinds of kidney problems. How Long Can You Live With End Stage Renal Failure? Kidney treatment in Ayurveda –Dr. Puneet Dhawan